1. Ramon.Space Senior Management has developed the Quality Policy, that governs dayto-
day operations to ensure quality.
2. The Quality Policy is communicated and implemented throughout the organization.
3. The Quality Policy of Ramon.Space:
a) Design, development, project management, control of outsourced production, and
delivery of electronic computing components (chips and subsystems) for Space
systems, that meet customer requirements and expectations, legal requirements
and regulations, international standards requirements ISO 9001:2015,
AS9100D:2016, applicable specifications, such as to achieve complete customer
b) Implement risk-based thinking for the purpose of controlling the processes of the
c) Strive for Ramon.Space to be a pleasant and comfortable workplace, where all its
employees will perform their work with high motivation and loyalty.
d) Be a leading company in its field.
e) Achieve the quality objectives set through by the management.
f) Act to implement the company’s business strategy while ensuring that quality
objectives are aligned with this process.
g) Be an innovative organization that is updated with the requirements of the market
and customers in the field of Space and accordingly updates the strategic directions
and Quality Policy.
4. As part of this Quality Policy statement, Ramon.Space management will:
- Distribute, guide, and implement all required tools and methods to ensure
maximum quality performance and correct execution for the first time.
- Perform ongoing process control to identify discrepancies as close as possible to
the date of their formation, their timely repair and examination of the effectiveness
of the repair.
- Give regular and systematic feedback to factors that affect the level of quality and
be a motivating factor in the efforts to continuously improve the level of quality in
all company activities.
- Allocate all resources required to implement the actual Quality Policy statement.
- Be personally responsible and committed to the implementation of the policy
among its subordinates.
- Define metrics and set measurable goals for the relevant processes in the
organization, as a basis for continuous improvement. The metrics will include
meeting delivery times, meeting production output targets and measuring the
satisfaction of the company’s customers.
5. The management of Ramon.Space recognizes the probability of an employee to make
a mistake in the performance of his duties, the management of the organization
encourages the employees to report non-compliance and will work to reduce the
causes of non-compliance related to human factor.
6. Ramon.Space encourages the improvement of the professional ability, expertise, and
skill of the employees, among other things through a training system.
7. Ramon.Space ensures its employees a calm, healthy, safe work environment, that
encourages creativity and productivity while preventing discrimination and conflict.
Code of Conduct
Ramon.Space treats all employees fairly, ethically, respectfully and with dignity. The Company
provides both physical and psychological environment required to fulfill the Company objectives
and the employees wellbeing.
All Ramon.Space employees are obligated to the following principles of ethical behavior:
Compliance with law
Protect our Company’s legality – comply with all environmental, safety and fair dealing laws.
We expect employees to be ethical and responsible when dealing with our Company’s finances,
products, partnerships, and public image.
Respect in the workplace
Respect colleagues – we won’t allow any kind of discriminatory behavior, harassment, or
victimization. Employees should conform with our equal opportunity policy in all aspects of their
work, from recruitment and performance evaluation to interpersonal relations.
Protection of Company Property
Treat our Company’s property, whether material or intangible, with respect and care. Employees
should protect Company facilities and other material property from damage and vandalism,
Show integrity and professionalism in the workplace. Employees should fulfill their job duties with
integrity and respect toward customers, providers, stakeholders, and the community.
Be open for communication with colleagues, supervisors, or team members. Employees most
report to the management of any event of non-ethical behavior.