If you want to make an impact, join a team developing the next generation of space computing platforms. We are looking for passionate, self-motivated, highly talented, and capable individuals to join our cutting-edge project. We are looking for a Linux Kernel Engineer to work with the state-of-the-art technologies, design, and architecture of Ramon.Space DCiS (Data Center in Space).
What you will be doing
- Design and develop Ramon Space DCiS (Data Center in Space).
- Develop a Linux-based embedded system with an emphasis on device trees, device drivers, kernel development, etc.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from a leading university.
- 3+ years of R&D experience in C/C++
- Experience with device drivers development for Linux OS.
- Development experience with networking drivers and PCIE-based devices.
- Knowledge of ARM processor architectures.
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Python), and version control SW like Git.
- Previous experience with new board bring-up and building of a BSP.
- Previous experience with Yocto framework.
- Experience with kernel modules development.
If you are looking to make an impact, come and join a team developing the next generation of space communication technology. Our mission is to revolutionize the way satellites, space robots and spacecraft communicate through deep space, in earth orbit and with ground stations. Our technology is based on a space-proven state-of-the-art proprietary architecture that enables a different approach to the way space communication systems are designed.
We are looking for FPGA Engineer to lead innovation in the next-generation space connectivity technology.
What you will be doing
- Design and implement high-speed digital signal processing algorithms.
- Design for highly robust, distributed systems with an emphasis on managing
- Design programmable logic architecture
- physical effects that originate from the harsh space environment.
- Implement DSP algorithm on SoC type FPGAs.
- Key contributor to Digital, Modem architecture and design.
- Lead technical reviews with key stakeholders.
- Work closely within a multi-disciplinary team to lead high-impact technical decisions about system design, implementation, and verification.
- 5+ years of experience in complex FPGA design
- Extensive experience in development over SoC type FPGAs including integrated ARM cores and programable logic.
- Extensive experience with signal processing functions and mixed-signal systems.
- Experience developing on FPGAs and with Verilog/VHDL/Vivado/Vitis
- Hands-on experience with FPGA build flow including design, synthesis, place and route, timing constraints and timing closure.
- Hands-on with debug methodologies.
- Sc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with emphasis on signal processing.
- Highly motivated, team player driven to achieve high-quality results.
- Experience with development over Xilinx Versal ACAP.
- Experience with beamforming and MIMO systems.
- Experience with VLSI design tools chain as linters and Clock Domain Crossing
- Experience with analog and RF front-end design
- Experience in space system development.
- Able to write scripts in MATLAB, python, or other scripting languages.
- Problem solver.
- Space enthusiast.
We are looking for a senior HW Engineer to join the HW team to lead the design of Ramon.Space system hardware includes the development of cards and enclosures for compute, storage, and communication systems for space. Come explore space with us!
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead board design through all development stages: from definition to implementation, bring-up, qualification and final release.
- Full responsibility for electrical specification, schematic design, components selection and layout considerations till board fabrication and assembly
- Extensive lab bring-up and debugging until the testing platform is efficiently implemented on the Production floor.
- Combine an understanding of the electronics, FW and SW aspects into the accurate system architecture.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary R&D engineering teams
- Monitor environment testing
- B.S.c or M.S.c degree in electronic engineering, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in board design
- Experienced with High-speed design, DDR4, FPGA, mixed-signal
- Experienced in DC/DC design and simulation
- Hands-on lab experience in signal and power analysis and debug
- Personal skills: Highly motivated, well organized and a “can-do” attitude, excellent team player
- Experience in board design for space requirements – advantage
- Experienced in SI/PI simulations – advantage
- Experienced in working with OrCAD / Allegro – advantage
Things work differently in space. Ramon.Space develops New-Space hardware and software that work flawlessly in harsh space conditions. Our technology is already deployed in space and used in many satellites and more than 50 space missions across the solar system – with zero failures. We are expanding our System Validation Group and invite you to explore Space with us! An Outstanding opportunity to be part of a super-cutting-edge team working on systems above and beyond the globe in Ramon.Space.
What you will be doing
- Planning and running System Validation tests – HW, RF, SW, FW
- Verifying system features and functionality
- Experience with Python, Git or other programming languages & source control.
- Strong technical troubleshooting.
- Develop tools and utilities for Lab & field testing, feature analysis
- High debug capabilities when work with the Software, systems, HW teams on complex issues.
- Ability to move fast and decisiveness.
- Building development environment.
- Designing automate tests.
- E2E ownership product from kickoff to production.
- Experienced Electrical Engineer with System Validation know how (SW, HW, FW)
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- In depth knowledge of systems testing across domains (hardware, software and user specifications)
- Knowledge of Linux fundamentals and scripting
- Experience with testing development and monitoring tools
- Excellent Communication and collaboration skills
- Lab Hands-on and Integration experience with Software Embedded systems.
- Willing to learn and work with embedded systems, Test equipment, Emulators, etc.
- Proficient English – a big plus
- Experience working with FPGA, ASIC, RT – an advantage
- Experience in RF – an advantage
- Experience working with test equipment such as SPECTRUM, SIGNAL GENERATOR, SCOP – an advantage
Ramon.Space is looking for an experienced and talented System Architecture Group Lead, to drive our space multidisciplinary system architecture engineering work, translating customers’ requirements into state-of-the-art super-computing space-grade solutions. Drive and lead the technology road map. In this role you’ll be driving the definition of the company’s roadmap products architecture, system design to ensure space-grade systems and delivery to satisfied customers. You will be a senior member of the management of the R&D division, leading a team of system and architecture engineers and directing the cross-org system efforts, while interfacing with Product, business, marketing and CTO teams as well as our customers and the market eco-system. This is your chance to take part in building out-of-this-world platforms that employ best-in-class super-computing, communications, earth observations solutions, artificial intelligence and other capabilities in space. This position reports to SVP R&D.
What you will be doing
- Leading the architecture group and own the solution architecture of all Ramon.Space products.
- Architecture definition of space-grade multidisciplinary system (communication, computing, AI, storage).
- Definition of System & Sub-System Product Requirements
- Analysis of technical alternatives to support product roadmap and define, drive and escort Proof of Concepts to aid decision making
- Hands-On system engineering work both inbound & outbound (customer facing): specifications, requirements, RFIs, etc.
- Co-work with the company’s program managers to provide on-time quality delivery and regular reports to company’s management
- Sync cross-org (Hardware, Software, Signal Processing, VLSI, Validation) and cross-projects system work
- Lead system integration activities
- Define, evangelize and ensure exercise of system engineering methodologies and good practices
- B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering. M.Sc.E.E – an advantage.
- +15 years of Senior System Engineering Management
- Experience in steering System Engineering work in electronics/ comms/ compute/ space engineering organizations
- Strong technical acumen with proven practice in Hardware & SW Architectures and HW/SW/FW/FPGA/Silicon partitioning
- Experience in at least two of the following fields: Compute Architecture, Storage, Communication Systems, Machine Learning and/or Space Engineering
- Ability to quickly grasp complex problems & driving to practical solutions
- A good communicator with effective stakeholder management capabilities and conflict resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Silicon Design – an advantage
- Business & commercial acumen
Things work differently in space. Ramon.Space develop New-Space hardware and software that work flawlessly in harsh space conditions. Our technology is already deployed in space and used in many satellites and more than 50 space missions across the solar system – with zero failures.
We are expanding our Design Verification team, and invite you to explore Space with us! The job includes taking a viable role in the VLSI verification tasks of Ramon.Space line of products.
What you will be doing
- Be part of the verification Team
- Plan & implement UVM verification environments
- Interact with Architecture, Design, SW and Validation teams
- Define new DV methodologies and improve existing ones
- Work on both ASIC and FPGA Space system projects
- 10+ years of experience in Design Verification
- System Verilog UVM proficiency
- On-site availability (Yokneam office)
- Solid experience in formal verification / emulation / PCIE verification / FPGA – Advantage
- Scripting knowledge and passion – Advantage