RT Embedded SW Engineer
If you are looking to make an impact, come and join a team developing the next generation of space communication technology. Our mission is to revolutionize the way satellites, space robots and spacecrafts communicate through deep space, in earth orbit and with ground stations. Our technology is based on space proven state-of-the-art proprietary ManyCore architecture that enables a completely different approach to the way space communication systems are designed. We are looking for experienced RT/Embedded SW Engineers to lead innovation in the next generation space connectivity technology.
What you will be doing
- Design and develop state-of-the-art ManyCore SW for space faring systems.
- Work on embedded run-time and control environments combining hands-on coding with design for complex technical real-time solutions in one of the most interesting and challenging technological domains.
- Key contributor to system architecture and design.
- Lead technical reviews with key stakeholders.
- Work closely within a multi-disciplinary team to lead high-impact technical decisions about system design, implementation, and verification.
- Highly proficient in RT/Embedded SW development with C/C++
- Hands on experience with embedded real-time programming for low latency and memory constrained applications
- Hands on experience with complex Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS).
- Highly proficient in debugging large, complex software.
- B.Sc. or higher in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science
- Highly motivated, team player driven to achieve high quality results.
- Problem solver.
- Experience with Signal Processing pipeline algorithms
- Experience with SW development and optimization for DSP architectures.
- Experience with Multi/Many cores, multi thread environment and concurrent programming.
- Experience in developing communication systems and protocols.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with RF systems and lab equipment.
- Experience with MATLAB
- Experience with space system development.
- Space enthusiast.