Embedded Linux Engineer
If you are looking to make an impact, come and join a team developing the next generation of space communication technology. Our mission is to revolutionize the way satellites, space robots and spacecraft communicate through deep space, in earth orbit, and with ground stations. Our technology is based on space-proven state-of-the-art proprietary ManyCore architecture that enables a completely different approach to the way space communication systems are designed. We are looking for an Embedded Linux Engineer to lead the design and architecture of Ramon.Space DCiS (Data Center in Space).
What you will be doing
- Design and develop Ramon Space DCiS (Data Center in Space).
- Develop a Linux-based embedded system.
- Design and architect the software stack across all layers – embedded, kernel, and user space.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from a leading university.
- 3+ years of R&D experience in C/C++
- Experience with embedded SW stack: Firmware, Linux Kernel (Drivers), Linux User-Mode – Must
- Knowledge of ARM processor architectures.
- Previous experience with new board bring-up and building of a BSP.
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Python), and version control SW like Git.
- Deep understanding of cloud-based solutions (CSP services deep understanding).
- Previous experience in IOT worlds (working with frameworks such as AWS Greengrass or Azure IOT HUB).
- Knowledge and experience in edge computing.
- Previous experience working with containers, virtual machines, and hypervisors.
- Cloud applications development – on the CSP side (backend).