Senior Design Verification Engineer
Things work differently in space. Ramon.Space develop New-Space hardware and software that work flawlessly in harsh space conditions. Our technology is already deployed in space and used in many satellites and more than 50 space missions across the solar system – with zero failures.
We are expanding our Design Verification team, and invite you to explore Space with us! The job includes taking a viable role in the VLSI verification tasks of Ramon.Space line of products.
What you will be doing
- Be part of the verification Team
- Plan & implement UVM verification environments
- Interact with Architecture, Design, SW and Validation teams
- Define new DV methodologies and improve existing ones
- Work on both ASIC and FPGA Space system projects
- 10+ years of experience in Design Verification
- System Verilog UVM proficiency
- Solid experience in formal verification / emulation / PCIE verification / FPGA – Advantage
- Scripting knowledge and passion – Advantage
** Ramon.Space is committed to equal employment opportunities.APPLY NOW