We are looking for a talented Solution Architect who is passionate about designing, building, and implementing solutions for complex communication space missions. He/she will be responsible for managing the technology evaluation, validation, solution architecture and design stages in our program process. This is a customer facing role, owning the overall technical relationship between our key customers and Ramon.Space computing platforms. Come explore space with us!
What you will be doing
- Lead customers in requirement gathering, definition, designing, and hands-on system implementation
- Ensure successful delivery of our space communication systems throughout the entire program lifecycle
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to define requirements and needs
- Become Ramon.Space technology and solutions expert, transferring customer needs into customized communication solutions
- Present technical solutions and demos to prospective space customers and partners
- Work closely with business development team on customer and market engagements
- Keep up to date with emerging trends in all relevant areas of space
- Work with marketing team to develop influential white papers/presentations
- Minimum 10 years of experience in technical related role in satellite communication or wireless communication
- 5 years of experience in similar role defining architecture, designs and solutions in space technology, wireless communication, networking, or computing
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related technical degree
- Demonstrated success as a technical lead for complex system architecture
- Will-do attitude for resolving problems, programming, complexity analytics and large-scale system design.
- Experience working with customers in all stages of the program lifecycle
- Exceptional presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to work and operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to work concurrently with multiple groups in the organization.
Ramon.Space marketing team is growing and as our Content Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in shaping the voice and tone of our brand, push awareness of Ramon.Space and communicate the value proposition of our products. This a strategic and hands-on role in producing a range of content to support our marketing and sales efforts. The ideal candidate is a strong writer and storyteller with a passion for Space.
What you will be doing
- Design and spearhead content marketing strategies
- Research, develop and write content for blogs, web pages, video scripts, social media posts and sales enablement materials such as brochures, customer case studies, newsletters etc.
- Manage Ramon.Space social media accounts
- Work cross functionally with our sales, and product teams
- Work collaboratively with our PR agencies to develop content for contributed articles, media alerts, awards, customer quotes, and other material – when applicable
- Spearhead content distribution to valuable channels
- Manage and organize content launch calendar
- Measure and improve upon the business results of marketing content
- Exceptional writer and storyteller – A MUST
- 3+ years of proven experience in creating content in a technology company – an advantage
- Experience writing and editing product marketing content and sales enablement materials
- Ability to understand and write about technical topics, for both general and technical audiences
- Able to handle numerous assignments at the same time and meet deadlines
- Able to establish priorities and work independently
- Results oriented and self-motivated able to think strategically and execute