We are looking for a talented Solution Architect who is passionate about designing, building, and implementing solutions for complex communication space missions. He/she will be responsible for managing the technology evaluation, validation, solution architecture and design stages in our program process. This is a customer facing role, owning the overall technical relationship between our key customers and Ramon.Space computing platforms. Come explore space with us!
What you will be doing
- Lead customers in requirement gathering, definition, designing, and hands-on system implementation
- Ensure successful delivery of our space communication systems throughout the entire program lifecycle
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to define requirements and needs
- Become Ramon.Space technology and solutions expert, transferring customer needs into customized communication solutions
- Present technical solutions and demos to prospective space customers and partners
- Work closely with business development team on customer and market engagements
- Keep up to date with emerging trends in all relevant areas of space
- Work with marketing team to develop influential white papers/presentations
- Minimum 10 years of experience in technical related role in satellite communication or wireless communication
- 5 years of experience in similar role defining architecture, designs and solutions in space technology, wireless communication, networking, or computing
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related technical degree
- Demonstrated success as a technical lead for complex system architecture
- Will-do attitude for resolving problems, programming, complexity analytics and large-scale system design.
- Experience working with customers in all stages of the program lifecycle
- Exceptional presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to work and operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to work concurrently with multiple groups in the organization.