Ramon.Space is looking for an experienced Program Manager to join our growing team. This role is part of our sales team and will be reporting to the company’s CRO, the Program Manager will be responsible for the execution of customer contracts. The candidate will be accountable for delivering highly reliable space systems to customers. The Program Manager owns the customer relationship, drive cross-team collaboration; formulate, coordinate, organizes and monitor activities including internal engineering, manages external suppliers & manufacturing, and tests activities. A successful Program Manager executes on-time, on-budget delivery of their projects.
What you will be doing
- Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customers to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders to formulate and communicate program status and goals;
- Simplify and communicate technically complex solutions, and drive well-educated decisions across product, engineering and design.
- Maintain project schedules, risk analysis, procurement plans, subcontract management plans, project staffing plans, and budget
- Report program updates regularly to the executive team and our customers
- Track all internal and external deliverables, prepare and present formal and informal design and progress reviews
- Generate proposals/ scope of work based on customer requirements and Manage RFP responses, drive negotiation of Statements of Work,
- Work closely with members of the technical teams, and controller to ensure our systems meet all requirements and achieve all milestones while staying within strict budgetary constraints
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as a program manager with a successful track record for delivering systems for space
- Proven ability to deliver on time and on-budget
- Ability to define and utilize metrics, develop program schedules, and control budgets to manage program activities
- Display exceptional communication and collaboration and influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate across organizational boundaries and levels
- Ability to help organize and manage a team, develop program schedules, and control budgets to meet required deadlines
- Meticulous attention to details
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- 5+ years of experience as a responsible Systems Engineer on spaceflight projects
- Experience with cost and budget-constrained programs
- PMP Certificate is an advantage
- Experience with aerospace environments (other than traditional, large prime contractors)
** Ramon.Space is committed to equal employment opportunities.