VLSI Design Engineer
Things work differently in space. Ramon.Space develop New-Space hardware and software that work flawlessly in harsh space conditions. Our technology is already deployed in space and used in many satellites and more than 50 space missions across the solar system – with zero failures.
We are looking for VLSI Design Engineer to lead innovation in the next-generation space connectivity technology.
What you will be doing
- Be an active part of the VLSI design team responsible of Ramon.Space next generation ASIC design and FPGA design as part of Ramon.Space product.
- 10+ years of experience in complex VLSI design
- Excellent knowledge of Verilog/VHDL and VLSI methodologies.
- Experience in Verilog simulation environments and debug
- Hands-on experience in taking a design from architecture to block definition and RTL implementation.
- Experience in block synthesis, Back-End tools and flows.
- Sc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with emphasis on signal processing.
- Highly motivated, team player driven to achieve high-quality results.
- Experience with FPGA tools and flows.
- Experience with LAB work and system integration.
- Experience with VLSI design tools chain as linters and Clock Domain Crossing
- Experience in space system development.
- Problem solver.
- Space enthusiast.