System Validation Engineer
Things work differently in space. Ramon.Space develops New-Space hardware and software that work flawlessly in harsh space conditions. Our technology is already deployed in space and used in many satellites and more than 50 space missions across the solar system – with zero failures. We are expanding our System Validation Group and invite you to explore Space with us! An Outstanding opportunity to be part of a super-cutting-edge team working on systems above and beyond the globe in Ramon.Space.
What you will be doing
- Planning and running System Validation tests – HW, RF, SW, FW
- Verifying system features and functionality
- Experience with Python, Git or other programming languages & source control.
- Strong technical troubleshooting.
- Develop tools and utilities for Lab & field testing, feature analysis
- High debug capabilities when work with the Software, systems, HW teams on complex issues.
- Ability to move fast and decisiveness.
- Building development environment.
- Designing automate tests.
- E2E ownership product from kickoff to production.
- Experienced Electrical Engineer with System Validation know how (SW, HW, FW)
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- In depth knowledge of systems testing across domains (hardware, software and user specifications)
- Knowledge of Linux fundamentals and scripting
- Experience with testing development and monitoring tools
- Excellent Communication and collaboration skills
- Lab Hands-on and Integration experience with Software Embedded systems.
- Willing to learn and work with embedded systems, Test equipment, Emulators, etc.
- Proficient English – a big plus
- Experience working with FPGA, ASIC, RT – an advantage
- Experience in RF – an advantage
- Experience working with test equipment such as SPECTRUM, SIGNAL GENERATOR, SCOP – an advantage