System Validation Engineer
We are expanding our System Validation and Integration team, and invite you to explore Space with us!
What you will be doing
- Translate technical documents into V&V requirements
- Define the V&V architecture and approach for various projects and applications.
- Develop and design ATE and testing tools.
- Plan, Implement and conduct system tests based on test plans.
- Debug hardware and software embedded systems.
- Create detailed test reports for the companies products.
- Experienced Electrical / Computer / Software Engineer with System Validation know how (Software, Hardware)
- 5+ Years of experience in ATE/EGSE definition and bring up
- Hands on experience with system validation environment architecture.
- Solid knowledge of Linux kernel internals (process scheduler, memory management, concurrency/synchronization, memory allocation, file systems) and networking or storage subsystems architecture
- Experience with exercising/validation of system from user space, knowledge of user space API
- Lab Hands-on and Integration experience with Software Embedded systems.
- OOP programming C, C++
- Python Scripting
- Expertise with Linux and PCIe – a big plus
- Proficient English – a big plus