SW DSP Engineer
Ramon.Space UK is looking for SW DSP Engineer to join a team developing the next generation of space communication platforms. Our mission is to revolutionize the way satellites, space robots, and spacecraft communicate through deep space, in-Earth orbit, and with ground stations. Our technology is based on space-proven state-of-the-art proprietary Manycore architecture that enables a novel approach to efficiently design satellite communication systems.
This is an out-of-this-world opportunity for someone with a background in DSP implementation, looking to take the next step in their career and be part of exciting and innovative projects in space.
What you will be doing
Develop & implement state-of-the-art communication algorithms for satellite communication, and work closely with System, RF, and HW teams, based on the product interfaces and constraints.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from a leading university.
- 5+ years of experience in implementing Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms on multi-core architectures.
- Experience with embedded SW development in C/C++.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Personal skills: Highly motivated, well organized, a “can-do” attitude, excellent team player
- Development experience with AMD/Xilinx Versal AI Engines.
- Experience with PHY and wireless communication algorithms.
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Python), and version control SW like Git.
- Work with Linux environment
- Space enthusiastic
** Ramon.Space is committed to equal employment opportunities.APPLY NOW