SW BSP Engineer
We are expanding our product portfolio and the SW team is looking for experienced engineers. This is your chance to be exposed to and develop advanced technologies in Satellite Communications, Storage, Earth Observation and AI.
What you will be doing
- Develop BSP and System SW for a variance of complex products and HW components.
- B.Sc. or higher in CS/EE, high grades or skills are required.
- Knowledge and ability to design and successfully develop complex real-time embedded systems and at the HW/SW level.
- A true problem solver.
- Proven experience with Embedded Controllers and BSPs.
- Experience with low level protocols such as SPI, I2C, Uart, Controllers. Bare Metal experience is required. RT versatile OS experience is an advantage
- Excellent English communication and documentation skills.
- Parallel processing experience (multi-core/many-core) – Advantage.
- Experience with designing DSP algorithms in S/W – Advantage.
- Experience with embedded S/W stack for telecommunication or storage (SSD/Flash) – Advantage.