Senior Space Projects Manager
Have you ever dreamt of sitting in the driver’s seat of exciting space missions? Here’s your chance: Ramon.Space is looking for a passionate, motivated and experienced Project Manager to drive and manage state of the art space projects, leading research & development of complex multidisciplinary projects within the engineering department while interfacing with internal and external customers. In this role you’ll be driving the company’s flagship projects, from inception through the whole project life cycle and delivery to satisfied customers, and get a chance to build out-of-this-world platforms that employ best-in-class communications systems, earth observations solutions, artificial intelligence engines and super computing capabilities in space.
What you will be doing
- Define space projects objectives and scope
- Define the required resources (internal & contractors) and manage their availability & allocation
- Prepare detailed project plans (incl. schedule, milestones, inter-dependencies, etc.), manage and ensure their execution
- Drive and steer projects execution across the organization
- Motivate project team to deliver on a timely manner meeting our space-grade high quality standards
- Track project & provide regular status reports to project team, key stakeholders & company’s senior management
- Outline & track project budget
- Own change management w.r.t. scope, schedule & budget.
- Identify & mitigate potential risks
- Manage relationship & communication with internal & external customers, ensuring their satisfaction.
- B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering. M.Sc.E.E is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of project management experience
- Strong technical acumen in at least one of the following: Communications, Software, Compute, Storage and/or AI/ML, with at least 5 years of practical technical experience in one or more of these fields.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, quality, budget & timeline
- Ability to quickly grasp complex problems and drive informed decision-making
- Background in System Engineering – strong advantage
- Business & commercial acumen – strong advantage
- A good communicator with effective stakeholder management and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Execution orientation, results driven attitude
- Experience in leading projects through the full life cycle
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful