Senior Product Manager
Have you ever dreamt of sitting in the driver’s seat of exciting space missions? Here’s your chance: Ramon.Space is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team to lead Ramon.Space Compute product line. In this role you will be in charge of product lifecycle management from concept to launch, and get a chance to build out-of-this-world platforms that employ best-in-class communications systems, earth observations solutions, artificial intelligence engines and computing capabilities in space.
What you will be doing
- End-to-end responsibility for the product vision, roadmap, performance, and product delivery.
- Gather and synthesize requirements to define a compelling product
- Support product development teams, as well as monitor product development progress, and manage budget, forecast, and metrics.
- Support the business development and marketing teams in product discussions
- Maintain the roadmap, ensuring priorities are aligned with company goals.
- Actively help improve development processes across different departments
- Generate and maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven successful track record as a product leader of computing products including complex multidisciplinary systems (AI, SW embedded, HW & Linux)
- 5+ years experience in product management in multidisciplinary tech companies- SpaceTech is an advantage.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- A creative, visionary product leader, with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong interpersonal and managerial skills
- Ability to understand complex business problems and craft effective strategies to tackle them.
- Passion for both outbound and inbound interactions
- Strong technical background
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Storage & Cloud technologies – an advantage
- Past development management role – an advantage