R&D Intern (student position)
We are looking for strong and highly motivated Computer Science and Electrical Engineering students to join our Excellent R&D Team.
You will literally get a chance to work on outer space projects!
What you will be doing
• Take part in our top-notch projects of high complexity, and have a chance to further contribute and enroll into our future full staff engineering, as the company continues to grow.
• You will have the opportunity to work on complex projects with high talented engineers and managers. In projects that make a difference, and require a high set of skills which you will continuously develop, in a wide range of domains.
• Students studying towards BSc / MSc / PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
• 4th semester and above.
• Proven talent, high grades or other.
• Experience in previous jobs in the industry/studies/army – an advantage.
• Ability to work at least 20 hours a week
• High motivation and eager to learn more and more
• Good communication skills and ability to learn new things independently
• High-level of technical English (both reading and writing)