Quality Control Engineer
Our Operations team is growing, and we are looking for an experienced Quality Control Engineer to manage the entire quality process from planning to production, adhering to the highest space standards. Come explore space with us!
What you will be doing
- Define the quality and reliability requirements for products according to AS9100 Space Engineering requirements of Ramon.Space.
- Auditing the teams on their qualification methods and plans.
- Define the long-term Qualification strategy, roadmap and technology
- Ongoing quality monitoring until customer delivery
- Managing internal processes and sub-contractors
- Work with company stakeholders to educate and implement quality processes.
- Responsibility for incoming and outgoing inspections
- +7 years of Quality and Reliability Engineering experience (Driving quality systems or equipment suppliers)
- CRE / CQE certification
- B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering/ Industrial Engineering or Equivalent – an advantage.
- Experience with failure mode effects analysis FMEA.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels with creative problem-solving capabilities.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills, can synthesize problems, and easily report them to management.