PHY RTL Engineer
If you are looking to make an impact, come and join a team developing the next generation of space communication technology.
Our mission is to revolutionize the way satellites, space robots and spacecrafts communicate through deep space, in earth orbit and with ground stations. Our technology is based on space proven state-of-the-art proprietary architecture that enables a different approach to the way space communication systems are designed.
We are looking for experienced PHY/FPGA Engineers to lead innovation in the next generation space connectivity technology.
What you will be doing
- Design and implement state-of-the-art high-speed digital signal processing algorithms.
- Design for highly robust, distributed systems with emphasis on managing physical effects that originate from the harsh space environment.
- Implement algorithm on state-of-the-art space grade FPGAs.
- Key contributor to RF, Digital, Modem architecture and design.
- Lead technical reviews with key stakeholders.
- Work closely within a multi-disciplinary team to lead high-impact technical decisions about system design, implementation, and verification.
- Hands on experience with signal processing functions and mixed-signal systems.
- Excellent knowledge with FPGA design and development in Verilog/VHDL
- Hands on experience with FPGA’s build flow including design, synthesis, place and route, timing constraints and timing closure.
- Hands on with debug methodologies.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with emphasis on signal processing.
- Highly motivated, team player driven to achieve high quality results.
- Experience with Xilinx EDA tools
- Experience with beamforming and MIMO systems.
- Experience with analog and RF front-end design
- Experience in space system development.
- Able to write scripts in MATLAB, python, or other scripting languages.
- Software skills in C/C++
- Problem solver.
- Space enthusiast.