Linux Kernel Engineer
If you want to make an impact, join a team developing the next generation of space computing platforms. We are looking for passionate, self-motivated, highly talented, and capable individuals to join our cutting-edge project. We are looking for a Linux Kernel Engineer to work with the state-of-the-art technologies, design, and architecture of Ramon.Space DCiS (Data Center in Space).
What you will be doing
- Design and develop Ramon Space DCiS (Data Center in Space).
- Develop a Linux-based embedded system with an emphasis on device trees, device drivers, kernel development, etc.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from a leading university.
- 3+ years of R&D experience in C/C++
- Experience with device drivers development for Linux OS.
- Development experience with networking drivers and PCIE-based devices.
- Knowledge of ARM processor architectures.
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Python), and version control SW like Git.
- Previous experience with new board bring-up and building of a BSP.
- Previous experience with Yocto framework.
- Experience with kernel modules development.