Senior HW Engineer
We are looking for a senior HW Engineer to join the HW team to lead the design of Ramon.Space system hardware includes the development of cards and enclosures for compute, storage, and communication systems for space. Come explore space with us!
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead board design through all development stages: from definition to implementation, bring-up, qualification and final release.
- Full responsibility for electrical specification, schematic design, components selection and layout considerations till board fabrication and assembly
- Extensive lab bring-up and debugging until the testing platform is efficiently implemented on the Production floor.
- Combine an understanding of the electronics, FW and SW aspects into the accurate system architecture.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary R&D engineering teams
- Monitor environment testing
- B.S.c or M.S.c degree in electronic engineering, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in board design
- Experienced with High-speed design, DDR4, FPGA, mixed-signal
- Experienced in DC/DC design and simulation
- Hands-on lab experience in signal and power analysis and debug
- Personal skills: Highly motivated, well organized and a “can-do” attitude, excellent team player
- Experience in board design for space requirements – advantage
- Experienced in SI/PI simulations – advantage
- Experienced in working with OrCAD / Allegro – advantage
** Ramon.Space is committed to equal employment opportunities.APPLY NOW