Head of SW Engineering
If you are looking to make an impact, come and join a team developing the next generation of space technology. Our mission is to revolutionize the way satellites, space robots and spacecrafts process, store and communicate data through deep space, in earth orbit and with ground stations. Our technology is based on space-proven state-of-the-art proprietary ManyCore architecture that enables an entirely different approach to the way space systems are designed.
We are looking for a Head of SW Engineering with experience to establish and lead our software team.
What you will be doing
- Deliver best in class solutions to exciting and novel space missions
- Lead advanced real-time and Embedded SW development.
- Build and lead a team of SW engineers
- Combine team leadership, SW architecture design and hands-on coding for communication, storage and compute solutions for space
- Lead SW design, implementation and integration while working closely with System, Algo, RF, HW and validation teams
- Hire, develop and mentor the SW team members
- +7 years of team leadership
- Proven track record of hands-on coding
- Experience with HW-SW platforms, Real-time and embedded development.
- Experience with SW development for Storage systems
- B.Sc./M.SC. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Highly motivated, team player driven to achieve high-quality results.
- Problem solver.
- Experience with Multi/Many cores, multi-thread environment, and concurrent programming
- Experience with SW development for communication systems and modem development
- Experience in DSP SW design and development
- Experience in space system development
- Space enthusiast