If you are looking to make an impact, come and join a team developing the next generation of space communication technology. Our mission is to revolutionize the way satellites, space robots and spacecraft communicate through deep space, in earth orbit and with ground stations. Our technology is based on a space-proven state-of-the-art proprietary architecture that enables a different approach to the way space communication systems are designed.
We are looking for FPGA Engineer to lead innovation in the next-generation space connectivity technology.
What you will be doing
- Design and implement high-speed digital signal processing algorithms.
- Design for highly robust, distributed systems with an emphasis on managing
- Design programmable logic architecture
- physical effects that originate from the harsh space environment.
- Implement DSP algorithm on SoC type FPGAs.
- Key contributor to Digital, Modem architecture and design.
- Lead technical reviews with key stakeholders.
- Work closely within a multi-disciplinary team to lead high-impact technical decisions about system design, implementation, and verification.
- 5+ years of experience in complex FPGA design
- Extensive experience in development over SoC type FPGAs including integrated ARM cores and programable logic.
- Extensive experience with signal processing functions and mixed-signal systems.
- Experience developing on FPGAs and with Verilog/VHDL/Vivado/Vitis
- Hands-on experience with FPGA build flow including design, synthesis, place and route, timing constraints and timing closure.
- Hands-on with debug methodologies.
- Sc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with emphasis on signal processing.
- Highly motivated, team player driven to achieve high-quality results.
- Experience with development over Xilinx Versal ACAP.
- Experience with beamforming and MIMO systems.
- Experience with VLSI design tools chain as linters and Clock Domain Crossing
- Experience with analog and RF front-end design
- Experience in space system development.
- Able to write scripts in MATLAB, python, or other scripting languages.
- Problem solver.
- Space enthusiast.