Algorithms Development Engineer
If you are looking to make an impact, come and join a team developing the next generation of space communication technology. Our mission is to revolutionize the way satellites, space robots and spacecrafts communicate through deep space, in earth orbit and with ground stations. Our technology is based on space proven state-of-the-art proprietary ManyCore architecture that enables a completely different approach to the way space communication systems are designed. We are looking for experienced PHY, algorithms and DSP developers to lead innovation in the next generation space connectivity technology.
What you will be doing
- Design and develop state-of-the-art communication algorithms.
- Key contributor to modem and MAC architecture, design, and implementation.
- Conduct and lead algorithm research, including theoretical analysis and simulations.
- Lead technical reviews with key stakeholders to present algorithms and system design approaches.
- Work closely with System, RF, HW, SW teams to lead high-impact technical decisions about system design and implementation.
- Background in modem development for wireless systems.
- Experience in DSP algorithms design and development with preference to time/frequency/gain applications.
- Experience with MATLAB for algorithm development, modeling, simulation, and performance evaluation.
- Experience with synchronization methods, RF front-end architectures, channel estimation, encoding/decoding, error correction, PHY design.
- B.Sc./M.SC./PHD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with emphasis on signal processing.
- Highly motivated, team player driven to achieve high quality results.
- Problem solver.
- Experience with beamforming and MIMO systems.
- Experience in space system development.
- Background in space communication protocols.
- Background in mmWave system design.
- Experience in fixed point modeling using DSP C/C++ and/or Python.
- Experience in communication lab work and automation (digital scope, spectrum analyzer etc.).
- Space enthusiast.